Friday, May 10, 2013

Some good quotes for me to embrace today:


Push aside the expectations of others and instead focus on the appreciation of what you've accomplished. If you believe in it, then that's all the truly matters. - unknown

Don't judge me on the basis of what you heard from others. Judge me on the basis of what YOU know about me, or else try knowing me. - Ashish Basumatary

There's people that are just in awe of what you do, and then there are people who just think it's garbage. And I think there are people who are just uncomfortable seeing someone have fun with their job. - Todd Barry

With fame, you can't trust everybody. You can't depend on them being there for you as a person. They will only be there because of what you've got and what you can bring to their life. It's not a relationship - it's a leech. - Chris Brown

The ultimate victory in competition is derived from the inner satisfaction of knowing that you have done your best and that you have gotten the most out of what you had to give. - Howard Cosell

Believe half of what you see and only some of what you hear, unless you hear it from me. - Chris Daughtry

Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't. - Steve Maraboli

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart . . ."

No comments: